At WGL we are committed to delivering world class service. Our customers are the most important part of our business and every complaint received is very important to us.
Our complaints procedure is set up to resolve our customer's complaints efficiently and effectively. Complaints can be made via email, telephone, letter or in-person.
If you need to make a complaint please write to:
Wyndan Group Ltd, Pinnacle, Albion Street, Leeds, LS1 5AA
- We will respond to you within five business days of receipt, advising who will be handling your complaint.
- Within four weeks of receiving your complaint we will respond to you with:- A final response which addresses the complaint; or A temporary response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and states when we will make further contact with you
- Within eight weeks of receiving the complaint, we will send you either: A final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or A response which Explains why we are still not in a position to make a final resolution, giving reasons for the further delay; and Informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
- Where we accept liability, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible. The resolution will not always involve financial redress.
- If we do not hear from you within 14 days of receiving our response, we will assume that your complaint has been resolved and your file will be referred back to the relevant department. If you do not feel that your complaint has been resolved satisfactorily please write a letter to explain why and ask for a further review.
If you are not satisfied with our response or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
If you would like more information about the Financial Ombudsman Service their contact details are as follows:
- Visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Call 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 between 8am and 8pm. Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines. Calls are recorded and may be used for training and monitoring purposes.
- Email: email@example.com
The Ombudsman will only intervene on cases relating to claims against financial institutions such as banks and High street lenders. They will not take on cases relating to tax claims against HMRC. They will investigate once all steps of the company's in house complaints procedure have been followed and your complaint is in regards to regulated claims management activities. The Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint.