Refer a friend T&C's
Refer a friend - Terms & Conditions
- This Refer a Friend scheme is only open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Wyndan Group Ltd (the “firm”), their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this scheme. Proof of employment may be required.
- By entering the Refer a Friend scheme you (the “referrer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- It is not necessary for referrers to have completed a filed claim with the firm to enter. Registering as a referrer with the firm is required, in order to receive a unique reference number and link via which referrals can be made.
- How to Enter: The referrer must share their link with their friend who must then submit a claim themselves.
- Referrers should use the unique link provided to them via email/SMS to the Refer a Friend page.
- The Reward: Eligible referrers will receive a cheque payment of £20 for each new person they refer to the firm who within the qualifying period files a tax refund claim.
- The person referred must be a new contact. If they are already a contact of the firm, no referral payment will be made. If the same person is referred to the firm by two different referrers, any subsequent referrer’s payment will be made to the referrer who made the first referral, as recorded by the firm.
- Payment qualifying period: Referral payments will be made in relation to claims filed by the person referred within four weeks of the tax claim being successful. The timeframe of claims being successful is not guaranteed.
- All referrer cheque payments will be posted to the referrer at the address given at the time when the referrer registered with the firm. It is the responsibility of the referrer to inform the firm of any subsequent change of address. Failure to do so may result in the loss of payments posted to an outdated address. In such instances, the firm does not accept responsibility for the loss of referrer payment, and it is at the discretion of the firm as to whether a further cheque will be sent to a new address.
- Claimants must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to be eligible for referral payments linked to the Refer a Friend. Registration with the firm and use of the Refer a Friend page on our website is considered acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The referrer is entirely responsible for complying with data protection regulation and guarantees they have prior consent of the referee to refer when done directly.
- The firm reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify referrers whom it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The firm shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a claimant.
- Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications, by or via third parties or syndicates, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to apply), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a referrer is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that referrals in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Refer a Friend, that person’s referrals will be disqualified and any reward payment will be void.
- The firm’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Refer a Friend scheme, the referrer agrees to release the firm from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Refer a Friend scheme or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any coupon (except death or personal injury caused by the firm’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
The Refer a Friend scheme is governed by English law.
For any further information please contact Wyndan Group Ltd, Pinnacle, 67 Albion St, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AA.